Brandon has literally whipped me into shape with varied and creative workouts that continue to challenge me.
Wendy, Age 52
|Dietitian Services||Training Services|
At your initial consultation, Alexandra will review your diet/exercise/medical history, any recent lab values, and your current eating habits. She will then evaluate your nutrition needs and create a personalized plan that fits your lifestyle and goals. At follow-up sessions, Alexandra will monitor your progress towards achieving those goals and make necessary recommendations along the way. She will provide you with appropriate meal plans, shopping guides, and other pertinent handouts at these sessions.
At ON-CORE FIT we view our relationship with you as long-term and success depends on us staying on the same page. Our main objective is to assess your goals, establish your limits and make sure that we are truly a FIT for each other before moving forward.
Program design will be a team effort to reach the end goal in the most efficient manner. The key to developing a realistic program is moderation and balance.
• Weight Loss/ Weight Management
• Heart Health
• Bone Health
• Gastrointestinal Disorders – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diverticulosis, Celiac Disease, Lactose Intolerance
• Weight Loss/Weight Management
• Functional (Executing movement for everyday life)
• Post-Surgical – including joint replacements & mastectomy